Learn how to use the Tipi emotional regulation with your patients or clients
With our longer course Tipi Pro, you can learn to master the way to provide sessions to resolve emotional difficulties.
Tipi Pro Emotion is designed for professionals such as psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, other healthcare professionals, coaches, personal development coaches, and more generally anyone who works with people to help them break through challenges they are facing. This training is not suitable for people whose main purpose is the regulation of their own emotional difficulties.
This training will teach you how to help people use their natural capacity to regulate their emotions in situation (the instant they experience a stressful emotion), and also after the emotion has passed, “differed” (when the person is not experiencing the emotion anymore, but wishes to permanently regulate it) e.g. phobias, anxiety, inhibitions, irritability, depression, and any other stressful emotional reaction. Successful completion of the full Tipi Pro Emotion training course is required in order to help people regulate their emotions during individual sessions in a professional context.
The course applies innovative teaching methods to give you the skills required to practice emotional regulation professionally. The training is an individual on line course and the duration is relatively short.
Organisation and cost
1. Individual Online Training Course
The training course is designed by Luc Nicon, an education science specialist and researcher (his work in this domain led him to discover Tipi emotional regulation).
Personalised online training:
- Your trainers tailor their knowledge and know-how to your personal profile, your existing knowledge and skills, and your professional setting. By making the training relevant to you, you will learn the most.
- The course materials are varied and are designed so that you can analyze each technical aspect of the course from different perspectives.
- The training is delivered by two trainers – you will benefit from their different personalities and perspectives on Tipi emotional regulation.
- All course materials are available throughout your training course and you can go back over any content whenever you like.
… and a flexible learning pathway:
- Accessible from anywhere in the world that has internet access.
- You can start the course straight away. You are not restricted by dates fixed in advance, and you don’t need any travel.
- Learn when it suits you:
— Each tutorial with your trainers lasts no more than 2 hours, which makes them easy to organise, wherever you are in the world.
— Digital content is available to you 24/7 (videos, sound recordings, reading, and other teaching materials).
- Learn at a rhythm that suits you – you can complete the full training course in 90 days or take up to a year. You decide.
2. Organisation training
A lead trainer will be your main contact up to your certification and other trainers may also be involved during the course.
The training includes:
- A minimum of 13 individual tutorials with your trainers.
- Many training videos.
- Technical content and questionnaires to learn and validate your understanding and practice of Tipi emotional regulation.
- Emotional regulation sessions with other trainees at the same level as you.
- Sound recordings of your sessions and a summary of the sessions to send to your trainers.
Your trainers will use a variety of teaching methods and materials during your tutorials, e.g. role-plays and real-life sessions.
Total cost of the training course: € 2,160 (You can spread your payments over 4-monthly installments at no extra charge.)
This is a promotional rate for the launch of the online training course!
The Tipi Pro Emotion training course is currently delivered by Luc Nicon (Founder of Tipi) and Marie Pommier (Psychologist).
At the end of the training, your lead trainer will apply objective criteria to assess your performance throughout the training course and, during your “certification” exam. If the trainer considers that you do not meet the requisite criteria for certification, they will conduct a gap assessment and provide you with a personalised training plan. Upon completion of the additional training plan, the trainee may re-apply for certification.
(Certification is valid for one year and is renewed during an annual supervision.)
Professional meetups and supervision
The professional meetups are open to all “Tipi Pro Emotion” certified professionals. They are an excellent opportunity to get up-to-speed on the latest developments and improvements to the practice of emotional regulation.
- They take place every 4 months, in February, June, and October (and are included in the training course fee for the year of certification and the following calendar year).
- They are led by a qualified Tipi emotional regulation trainer and last for 3 hours.
- They take place by video conference and constitute the continuous professional training provided by the Tipi Association.
- All participants can ask a question and propose personal case studies submitted in advance.
Annual supervisions are assessment-based. They validate the practice of each certified professional and attendance is required to renew certified status and to be listed in the professional directory of the Tipi Association.
Book the Tipi Pro Emotion course to learn how to use
Tipi Emotional Regulation with your patients and your clients
For individuals please subscribe to our online course using this form and we will be in touch to finalise your registration.
For groups (clinics, hospitals, companies, organisations, and so on) please send us an email at email@example.com.