Help people ‘in the moment’ when they are experiencing an emotional difficulty.
This training is for:
– Anyone who wants to help their colleagues, friends and family emotionally.
– People in the helping professions (nurses, care givers, doctors, dentists, etc.)
– People working in emergency situations (paramedics, firemen, policemen, etc.)
– In sport and education (teachers, trainers, etc.)
– In business (coaches, team leaders, etc.)
Through this course, you will learn to give a helping hand to anyone facing an emotional difficulty in front of you: bringing them to an immediate state of calm and allowing them to resolve the emotional pattern that led them to the emotion they were just feeling.
Note : If you wish to learn how to help a person who is no longer in distress but wishes to resolve his/her emotional difficulties ‘after the fact’, please visit: Become a Tipi Specialist).
Sort by language training :